Thursday 27 October 2011

Hello!

I have found that reading the Blogs and Vlogs of the Internet have truly been my favourite form of procrastination to date. Not only do I feel much more educated and the variety and brands that are out there, but recently I have found myself doing mini reviews of  new clothes and products in my head the first time I use them. So I have decided to jump on the blogging band waggon and hopefully I will be able to provide to any reader some useful advice and recommendations on all things beauty, clothing and generally just penny-saving items I've found to be a help rather than a hindrance to my purse strings. 

I'm hoping that my little venture into the blogesphere will be of some help to someone. If not then it may just have to act as a form of quite productive procrastination to me as i strive to avoid A-level  work.
This is all,
Gemmm xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment! I read and reply to every single one!