Sunday 26 February 2012

Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Eyeliner

Well hello there, so I was in Asda the other week and this Eye Liner had been reduced to about £1.50, so seen as I'd seen it recommended in a video I figured it would be foolish of me not to give it a go. They're only £2.99 from boots anyway though, so it's not a monumental loss should it not be to your liking if you paid full price.

Okay, so I will stop babbling and review this product. The lasting power is definitely good, but saying that I don't have a lot of experience with glitter eye liner so I can't really compare this to anything else.
I have to apologise for the shadow on this picture, I've not quite mastered the whole picture talking thing yet. Anyway, as you can see in the swatch above the glitter is really pretty, lots of different colours of flecks that gel really well together when applied and just look really beautiful. It's super easy to apply as well, I'm quite good with gel liner but I've never been good at getting the right control with a liquid liner. ( I am getting slowly but surely better though )

I love this product and would definitely recommend anyone to buy it. The only problem is that it's so hard to find an occasion when glitter eye liner is appropriate, so it's just sitting sadly in my make up drawer feeling forgotten about. Poor eye liner :(
Please do let me know if there are any products you'd like me to review,
This is all,
Gemmm xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment! I read and reply to every single one!