Monday 13 February 2012

ELF Powder Brush Review

Like more or less everyone else I find that ELF products can be very much hit or miss, so I always like to read reviews before I buy anything from ELF. More so the studio line as although the products are cheap, it's really easy to get carried away and spend a lot of money, especially when you live in the UK and have to rely purely on the website.

So this is what the brush looks like, it's from the studio line so was only £3.50. I'd heard a lot of good things about this brush which is why I bought it. When i first got this brush it did shed quite a few hairs, but now I've pulled the loose hairs out it no longer sheds, even after being washed. 
The brush actually wasn't properly round when I got it, so I washed it to reshape it and as you can see it's pretty spot on. I really like this brush, it's so wonderfully soft on your skin. A lot of people like to use this for foundation, but I tried it out and I didn't like the whole stippling thing, I prefer using a regular foundation brush. This is however wonderful for powder, I've used it for bronzer, blusher and loose powder and in regards to application I cannot fault it.

Obviously the fact the brush shedded put me off it at first, but I'm glad I waited a couple of weeks before I did a review as now it's done shedding I really love this brush, and at £3.50 it's worth every penny.

Please do let me know if there are any products you'd like me to review,
This is all,
Gemmm xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment! I read and reply to every single one!