Sunday 26 February 2012

Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush

I forgot to apologise in my previous post for being MIA for while. I went to Rome during half term, (which was amazing by the way).I did try and do a post the night before I went, but my laptop shut down, literally just as i was about to click publish and lost the whole post. I would normally have re done it but it was the night before flying and I still hadn't packed. So i thought for the lack of posts over the last couple of week I would do a few in a row to make up for it.

 Anyway excuses over, now I will get on with the actual purpose of this post, which is to review Maybelline's Dream Mouse Blush. I had to phych myself up for a while to buy this, and I managed to find it at a discount shop in my town centre for £2.99. For any one who lives in Wigan, I'm talking of the very locally famous Glamour Point.
 You only need a tiny bit of this and it's just a really fun product to apply. I am aware how strange that sounds, but it's not tedious at all, it just applies really pleasantly and easily. I've used it pretty much every day since I bought it. This is also a really pretty colour as you can see in the swatch below. The product just looks so natural on the cheeks and actually lasts through the average college day.
So of course Sods' law dictates that as soon as I finally try this product it gets discontinued! Argh! What are you thinking Maybelline?! This is a wonderful product and ...uh-sad face :( I imagine it will still be available on the interweb and in discount make up stores for a while so I'm going to have to stock up. I would so highly recommend this product and I am completely gutted that it's been discontinued. The only up side to this is that they have been replaced with the Maybelline Cream Soft Blush, which I hope are going to be even better, or else  I don't imagine Maybelline would discontinue such a popular product.
Please do let me know if there are any products you'd like me to review,

This is all,
Gemmm xxx

2 comments:

  1. love the review! decided im going to buy this (well the new one!) and try it out for myself as im in need for a new blush!x

    http://monster-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, and yeah the new blushes look really fun, there's only two colours but hopefully they should come out with more :)

      Delete

Thankyou for your comment! I read and reply to every single one!