Monday 6 February 2012

Jelly Pong Pong Wide Awake Palette Review

At The Clothes Show Live this year they were selling Jelly Pong Pong goodie bags, it wasn't a brand that I had ever tried before so I was curios and decided to buy one, I was really happy with all of the products that I got in the bags, one of which was this palette.

The packaging of all of the Jelly Pong Pong products is really pretty, especially this palette. It retails at £15.00, but is currently out of stock on the website. I like this palette and use it a lot when I'm going out. The only reason I don't use it on a day-to-day basis is because they are hard to get hold of and I don't want to run out to quickly. 
The palette looks like this and also came with a pair of decent tweezers and a pretty cheap brush that I don't think I will use very much. The star of this palette for me is definitely the highlighting cream, I love the gorgeous glow it gives when applied. I'm not sure what the illuminating cream is for, but i use it as a highlighter also. I use the highlighter on my cheek bones and the illuminate on my cupids bow and under my eyes ( before concealer). 

The palette's downfall is the eyebrow sculpture, there's nothing wrong with the quality, the pigmentation is great, as is the lasting power. But the colours aren't quite right. The darker colour is fine if you have darker eyebrows but the lighter colours are a little orangey when applied.
Please do let me know if there are any products you'd like me to review,

This is all,
Gemmm xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment! I read and reply to every single one!