Saturday 11 February 2012

Rimmel Lasting Finish Blushers

Bonjour people, so in my last post I promised to review some of the products that I have managed to snap up for a really cheap price. These Rimmel Blushers ( £5.19 in Boots ) were just a pound each from Poundworld! ( I think that's correct, but it may be Poundland, it's difficult to differentiate). I may be overly kind in this review as I'm so impressed with the price, but I will do my best to be impartial.
 I got two colours, I would have gotten all four but sadly they only had two. The colour above is 'Winter Glow', which isn't a great name in my opinion as I think this is definitely more of a summer blush. In fact the other blush I have from this range is called summer freeze and is more of a winter colour. 
Anyway, onto this blush. The blush is nice, I like that there are three sections, only one of which is shimmery. This means you can chose to embrace or avoid shimmery cheeks. The brush that come with these blushes are pretty poor as for me they are too dense and apply the blush too heavily, but I never expect the freebie brushes to be great anyway.


This is the colour Summer Fever and is my least favourite of the two. It's a good quality blush, as is the other one. However for me this a little to brown toned, I tend to like pinker or coral colours. This would look amazing on darker skin tones though. Also these blushes will last most of the day, they're still just about visible when I get back from a day of college, which is over 7 hours of wear.

To sum up, these are without a doubt worth a pound, there were a lot left in the Poundland near me too, so if you hurry you should be able to snap one up. I think these blushes are worth the full price, but I would resent having to pay £4.19 more for the exact same product.
Please do let me know if there are any products you'd like me to review,
This is all,
Gemmm xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment! I read and reply to every single one!