Sunday 18 March 2012

Collection 2000 Cream Puff


So this is a product that I had basically heard nothing about, I hadn't even taken any notice of it instore. That is until it popped up on this blog, I can't find the exact post but basically it's meant to be moisturising and very pretty so I thought I would give it a go.
I'm so glad that I bought this! It only costs £2.99 so  it doesn't break the bank. It's a really obscure product, but it a good way! It's like a lovely cream and it just feels very pleasant to wear. It's very light and glides on like a dream. I have the colour Fairycake and the colour is actually a really nice pink, just a little brighter than in the tube.

I apologise but I seem to have forgotten to take a swatch picture of this, but you could always try one on your hand next time you near a Collection 2000 counter. I fully recommend buying this, it can be worn on it's own or with another lipstick so add a bit more colour. Oh! And the best thing of all? It smells like cake!

Have you tried this? Let me know!
This is all, 
Gemmm xxx

2 comments:

  1. this is one of my favourite lip product ever!
    i have it in cotton candy!
    liloo / @tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it's definatley an under rated product!

      Delete

Thankyou for your comment! I read and reply to every single one!