Saturday 7 April 2012

Collection 2000 Extreme Felt Tip Liner

I saw my friend wearing this a while ago and it just looked so pretty, she said it was about a fiver so next time I went to Superdrug i picked one up. Only to find that they're £2.99! The packaging is pretty simple but in a stylish way.
It does claim to last 24 hours, which it might do if you are counting until it's completely gone. I'd say this loses it's intensity after about 6 hours, which I think is great for the price! With a primer this would surivive a night out.
The colours don't appear to be named or numbered, but I have the teal shade, which is just gorgeous. I didn't get the black as I already have a black eyeliner and wanted something a bit more fun. I have to say that this is super easy to apply, as with most felt tip liners. However you do need to give it a minute after applying as it will smudge. If you are new to eyeliner then I would suggest trying this out as it's so easy to use and it's cheap too!
Excuse the orange eyebrows! The pictures don't really do this justice, in real life it's quite an intense teal shade. The only real problem I have with this is that the shades aren't great. There is a 'Biro' blue which I just can't imagine would be very flattering. There's also a purple but it's quite vivid so I don't think that would be awfully flattering either.

Do you own this? What are you favourite coloured eyeliner?
This is all,
Gemmm xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment! I read and reply to every single one!