Sunday 15 April 2012

Sexy Mother Pucker!


Hola! How's your day so far gorgeous?
So I'm in rather a good mood today as it's my Anniversary with my boyfriend (two years), so in the spirit of kissable lips I thought I would review Sexy Mother Pucker which claims to give you a plum, gorgeous pout!

I don't think the packaging looks exactly like this now, as this is something I've had for a while. I think it's the same basic principle though, just rather simple with some pretty writing. The wand is also pretty basic, but it does the job well so no complaints so far! When you apply this to your lips you will notice that there is an artificial chocolate smell. A little but like Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer but more intense, so if you don't like that kind of thing then this probably isn't for you, as for me though I'm a Pucker (do you get it? Rhymes with sucker....never mind) for anything that smells good. But the question is, does it work?
 So these are my lips with nothing on them, I swear they don't usually look that bad. But this is literally nothing, not even licked.

This is straight after applying the gloss. Now the gloss itself is incredibly sticky feeling wich I know some people don't like. Like all plumping glosses this will tingle! My friend used this and really hated the tingling, but I actually quite like the tingly feeling! I don't think it's painful at all, just tingly really.
 You can see that this makes my lips look more plumped, the immediate effect of this is definitely very good. I've been using this for a while ( maybe like twice a week?) And I have actually noticed a difference in my lips!
Another thing I love about this is that it actually makes a really long wearing lip gloss. And I mean long wearing, this picture was taken a couple of hours after applying the gloss and you can see that it's still actually there, and that my lips look a million times better than in picture one!

I apologise for the rambling, I'm off to get ready now, I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Have you tried anything like this?
This is all, 
Gemmm xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment! I read and reply to every single one!