Sunday 8 April 2012

Sleek Blush by 3 Palette

Hello lovelies :)

I don't have my usual camera at the moment so I can't really do a full review on this beauty right now, however as soon as I have access to it I will be sure to do a full review! Basically this post is just to inform you of the existence of these palettes.

I Hope that you can see, is not the outer shades are matte and the middle on has some shimmer in it. My palette is in 'Sugar' and I love love love it :) I'm pretty sure that all of the palettes have the two matte, one shimmer set up. Sleek blushes are notorious for being great so I dove in at the deep end and bought three in one foul swoop to my purse! ( £9.99) I like this so much I'm tempted to purchase 'Lace' which my purse is even less happy about!
The reason I didn't want to wait to do this post is because these are limited edition and I'm not sure how long they will be available. I do know though that they are a permanently available in the London Marble arch store.

 Have you tried this? Or any Sleek blushers for that matter,
This is all, 
Gemmm xxx

4 comments:

  1. This looks amazing, I wanted to try one of these but my Superdrug don't stock it - Have you got an email address attached to your blog? I cant find one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My local superdrug doesn't stock them either, I had to into Manchester (my nearest city) to get these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen some really good reviews on these and I have to say that this blogpost has definately convinced me to go and buy one!! Check my blog? exposeyourstyle.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm glad, It's definetley worth the money :)

      Delete

Thankyou for your comment! I read and reply to every single one!