Wednesday 30 May 2012

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer

In case you were wondering the driving lesson went pretty well, well I didn't run anybody over so it certainly didn't go badly! Anyhooo, the other day  I was in Superdrug and needed one more thing for the three for two offer. I decided to pick up a new Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection  concealer as mines almost ran out. Then when I got home  I realised just how rare it is that I repurchase a product, I've repurchased a couple of foundations but I think that's actually it, so I figured this product deserved a review!

 
I think the only thing I actually dislike about this is than all the writing comes off seriously quickly so the concealer looks cheap and grubby which is annoying, but it is in no way an incentive to buy it!

 Coverage wise this is really nice, for pin point concealing I use my Mac Studio Finish but nothing beats this for area concealing. It's also really good for under eyes, just everything really! It lasts really well too, this was really raved about so I had high expectations and this didn't fail me. 


The other tiny little thing is this kind of applicator is possibly a little unhygienic, but I've never really thought about it until reviewing it. So yeah to summarise, this is £4.19, it's the best thing I've found on the high street and in all honesty my Mac one isn't three times the price better (although the Mac on is still worth the money)!
This is all,
Gemmm xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love this concealer too.. it seems like everyone does :) I've recommended it to all of my friends because I think everyone should own it. I agree about it being annoying that the print rubs off.. but never mind, I have it in a pot so I just see the sticker on the top! Thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good isn't it! Can't be beaten for the price :)

      Delete

Thankyou for your comment! I read and reply to every single one!