Friday 4 May 2012

Leibster Blog Award!

I had been following various blogs for a long time before starting my own, however I had never heard of this award until I was nominated for it! I was nominated by JuliannaInJune who has a great beauty blog that should definitely be checked out.

The Leibster award is there to help bloggers who have less than 200 followers to just become a little bit more known. Liebster is a German word that means "dearest" or "best" so it was obviously wonderful to be nominated!
The idea is that once you are nominated you in turn nominate some blogs that you think are up and coming and should be a little more well known! I don't follow many new blogs as it's hard to discover them, so I'm really liking this award as I've found out about so many great up and coming blogs! The blogs I've chosen aren't just my favourite new blogs, they're genuinely some of my favourite full stop! Also don't forget that if you nominate someone to let them know :)


This is all
Gemmm xxx

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award Gemma, I didnt quite understand these before but I think I have the hang of it now :-)

    Ive linked your blog :-)

    http://sarahjanesobsessions.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and well done for getting yours, your blog is lovely to read :-)

      Delete
    2. Your welcome, you deserve it :) And thankyou very much!

      Delete
  2. ive nominated youu on my blog for the liebster award:)

    http://www.themake-upcounter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment! I read and reply to every single one!