Wednesday 2 May 2012

MUA Eyeshadow Number 2

Being the ever savvy makeup shopper I am I knew it was about time that I tried out these eye shadows. I picked up two shades, this and number 1. Unfortunately the other one shattered but I shall be repurchasing it as it was a gorgeous colour.
You get a decent amount of product in these, which makes them even more of a bargain! They feel super creamy, you can actually press your finger into it and it will move bit like a cream would! However due to this consistency, and the fact it's cheap, these are very prone to shattering.

The colour of this is just gorgeous! It's one of those really versatile colours that I honestly think everyone should have in there makeup collection. It's beautiful on the crease for subtle or extreme contouring and as a full lid colour! 

The staying power of this is good, however it is dramatically improved when using a primer, more so than other eye shadows, even the cheap ELF one that I have makes a big difference.

If you would like me to review anymore of these are do a tutorial then let me know,
This is all,
Gemmm xxx

2 comments:

  1. I actually bought a Mua white eye shadow! You can't go wrong with that price either! :)
    http://uberrandomfunkystuff.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The white one is the one I had that shattered, it's really lovely :)

      Delete

Thankyou for your comment! I read and reply to every single one!