Thursday 2 August 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain

I'm such a bad blogger. Between it being very busy with friends for summer and decorating my rooms my little corner of the Internet has been rather abandoned! But today is my first free day of summer so far and I'm going to pre-write a few posts to try and keep on top of things.
I've had this less than two weeks and I cannot stop using this! I seriously really like this and will be buying more colours as soon as they come back into stock!
 The packaging is fine, it does the job. I like the applicator as you can easily apply this without a mirror, but because it's pointed you can really outline and shape your lips if you feel like it.
I won't compare this the the Revlon Lip Butters as they are just totally different, the only thing I will say is that it is 100% justifiable to own colours from both products! I also won't compare this to the Clinique Chubby Sticks as I have never used them ( not for lack of wanting)

I love how hydrating this is, if find that most balm type products have a really bad lasting power but this smashes the stereotype which is wonderful. I wouldn't say the stain lasts a really long time, however it doesn't fair spectacularly well with food and drink. I really like this and intend to but a couple more whilst they are still on an the introductory offer of £6, normally £8, so a little saving!
This is all,
Gemmm xxx

4 comments:

  1. Do you think these are actually worth buying? :D
    Because i heard some dont have great color payoff?

    http://everythingfashionandstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the only color I have tried from the range and it's beautifully pigmented, I don't know about the other but this one has great color payoff :)

      Delete
  2. Hey there!
    Nice blog post! The colour looks very pretty!
    Now following your blog :) Feel free to check mine out to? :)

    www.cosmeticallycreative.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thankyou very much, I will be blogging again very soon I'm just so busy at the moment! xx

      Delete

Thankyou for your comment! I read and reply to every single one!